Welcome

By simple definition metamorphosis means change. What I am hoping to achieve is so much more than that.

From dictionary.com:
"a profound change in form from one stage to the next in the life history of an organism"

And from merriam-webster.com:
"a striking alteration in appearance, character, or circumstances"

I will strive to be a better version of the me that I am today. Both physically and in my character. As they say, "today is the first day of the rest of my life."

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Starting Workouts

Today I discovered, through a mutual friend, a page on Facebook that I found inspiring. A fellow Beachbody coach, Barbie has posted pictures and blogs of her amazing transformation. She has lost weight, toned her body, and changed her life.  As you already know, I have been thinking a lot about making serious changes in my life and Barbie's Facebook page and website/blog came just at the right time.  I can see the skinny bitch in me again. She is there and she wants out.

I am walking the Avon Walk next weekend with my daughter and therefore need to postpone the workouts for a little over a week. I don't want to be workout sore while trying to walk 26 miles.

In addition to adding a workout routine to my daily life,  I will look to make better choices about what I put in my body. I'll be starting with a cleanse to kick start my healthy eating.  Check back on May 17th for more details.

Feel free to check it out here: http://www.shakenutrition.com/shakeology-cleanse/

No comments:

Post a Comment