Welcome

By simple definition metamorphosis means change. What I am hoping to achieve is so much more than that.

From dictionary.com:
"a profound change in form from one stage to the next in the life history of an organism"

And from merriam-webster.com:
"a striking alteration in appearance, character, or circumstances"

I will strive to be a better version of the me that I am today. Both physically and in my character. As they say, "today is the first day of the rest of my life."

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Get into the habit of it.

I've decided that some of the easiest ways to change simple things is to make a habit of it. For instance, I keep a big glass of water by my bed. I drink a bunch when I lay down and usually leave the rest for the occasions when I wake in the night thirsty.  Typically, the glass is still half full when I take it back down to the kitchen the next morning. My new habit, drink the water when I wake up. Whatever is left when I get up in the morning, I drink. I start my day off with 6-8 ounces of water replenishing what I lost throughout the night.

Making simple changes like this one will go a long way to a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment